Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ma$e Hooks Up W/ French Montana & Rick Ross, "Sounds Like He Never Left"


After Ma$e got spotted clocking in time with R&B singer Omarion earlier this week, current Bad Boy Records rapper French Montana reveals Diddy's protege is officially back to music-making.

According to Montana, the Harlem-bred emcee has already laid out vocals to records with him and rap star Rick Ross.
"We were in a Miami studio last night and Ma$e just stopped by," Montana exclusively told XXL. "We were just workin' on my album. We recorded two songs together--me, Ross and Ma$e. You might hear [Ma$e] on either my album [Excuse My French] or Ross' [God Forgives, I Don't] or both." Although the current 2012 XXL Freshman wouldn't divulge any further details on the songs, he did mention that Ma$e is sounding pretty sharp and this collaboration with himself, Rozay and the former Bad Boy has been in the works. "We been planning it," French said. "Ma$e sounds good, sound like he never left. His flow is crazy. We're going to let the world hear soon enough. Stay tuned. Just stay tuned." (XXL Mag)
Earlier this week, Omarion tweeted a photo of himself and Mase.
"Ma$e &.....he'll yeaaaa you already know." he tweeted April 16th. (Omarion's Twitter)
The rapper-turned-pastor's last full-length album dropped nearly a decade ago.
This is actually quite random but last night, Omarion posted a picture of him in the studio with none other than your favorite Harlem rapper Ma$e. It is not known whether the two recorded any new music but it's certainly a rare sighting for the former Bad Boy artist. Ma$e hasn't released an album since 2004?s Gold certified Welcome Back. (HHNM)
Back in 2009, Mase revealed no longer being contractually binded to Bad Boy Records after signing to Diddy's label in the mid-1990's.
"It took me ten years to get this paperwork right here," Mase said in an interview. "I had to put this in UPS with a seal on it. I don't even know what I'ma put out now. Oh my goodness. We good, we good. This is Mase, I got my official papers right here from Puff Daddy, it was love, so I guess we don't have no problems after all. I don't even know how to take that. I'm ain't used to Puff doing good stuff." (Shuddup

No comments:

Post a Comment