Monday, April 23, 2012

Cam'ron Gets At Kim Kardashian, "I Guess Da H*es Are Winning"

Dipset's Cam'ron may have hurt his chances of hooking up with rap star Kanye West after calling out his speculated girlfriend Kim Kardashian over the weekend.

Killa Cam took to Twitter and called out the reality star over a photo she posted alongside Ye.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were spotted out and about in NYC today. Kim K went on to post this picture of them wearing matching Jordan Cement 3?s. Meanwhile Cam'ron posted those tweets, with a picture I can't post on this site. At this point everyone knows Kim K. is Kanye's girl, so of course calling her a ho on twitter would be considered disrespectful to Kanye. (Real Talk NY)
Despite the perceived diss, Cam went on to defend his remarks.
"Kim K is ill, smh wit da same mouth kiss da Kidz. I guess da hoes are wining lol http://instagr.am/p/JsvPwhGBgG/," he tweeted April 21st.
"Lol why everybody saying I violated?! These pics are public record. Lol" (Cam'ron's Twitter)
Over the weekend, Yeezy and Kim were spotted hanging out in New York City.
Keeping Up With Kimye! Kim Kardashian and her new beau Kanye West made their second appearance as a couple during another shopping trip in New York City Saturday. Decked out in leather pants, heels and a Celine bag, the reality star, 31, and the rapper, 34, browsed the racks at Balenciaga and made a stop at the popular Van Leeuwenhoek ice cream truck. "They had drinks at the Mercer Hotel Friday night, then shopped all day," a source tells Us Weekly. And it sounded like Kardashian was having a great time. "Hi dolls! I'm so happy to be in NYC with the whole fam! Fun week! Have a good weekend guys!" she wrote to her followers on Twitter. (Us Magazine)
Last fall, West addressed perceived Killa Cam disses off a "Runaway" freestyle.
"You don't understand how much I love Dipset," West told radio personality Funkmaster Flex. "Dipset are so necessary. It's like when Jay-Z did 'Death of Auto-Tune.' That was a necessary moment. It's people who completely don't agree anything that I'm doing. But I agree with it so I'm gonna keep doing it. What makes that such a great hip-hop moment is that you have to be expressive. What do you feel? Don't think about the political, whether or not I can do a beat for you or what that would mean. Just express how you feel -- people are not gonna agree with everything I do. I look back and look at stuff I do and don't agree with it. If I made a diss record of myself, I would kill me. I would be extremely good at it...I use to spit my verses at Baseline (Studios), and just to be able to spit a verse in front of Cam was such a big deal to me and just for him to appreciate any of my lines coming from where I came from." (Funkmaster Flex

No comments:

Post a Comment