Sunday, April 22, 2012

Suge Knight Calls Out Rick Ross, "I'll Beat The Dog Sh*t Out Of [Him]"

Former Death Row Records owner Suge Knight had some less than flattering words for rap star Rick Ross this week when he called out the "Boss" for using an ex-drug kingpin's alias for his hip-hop moniker.

Asked for his opinion on Ricky Rozay's "Tupac Back" record, Knight unleashed a fury on the Miami native.
"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write...at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'...Rick Ross is a grown a** n*gga. I'll beat the dog sh*t out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here." (93.5 KDay)
Last month, the platinum-selling rapper won a legal battle against Freeway Ricky Ross.
Rapper Rick Ross can keep his name, thanks to an L.A. County Superior Court judge who shut down a bid from former drug dealer "Freeway" Rick Ross who tried to hoard the name. "Freeway" Rick Ross had filed suit against the rapper, claiming ownership of the name. In fact, the rapper has strongly intimated in his songs his name was inspired by the drug dude. In the song "Hustlin" for example, Ross makes several references to large-scale drug dealing -- despite what Freeway says ... the rapper never dealt drugs in his life. But the judge today ruled "Freeway" Rick has no case, and threw the lawsuit out. (TMZ)
No stranger to getting dissed, ex-Bad Boy Records rapper Shyne previously went at Ross.
"The difference between me and everybody else, I was talking to Fat Joe the other day when he was like, 'Yo, it's entertainment,' and I was like, 'That's the difference between me and a former correction officer or any of these other dudes.' It's not entertainment for me. You dig? Whatever I give you, is me...[I'm definitely talking about] Rick Ross. Absolutely. He's the only officer I know that's a rapper. I don't know anybody else that used to be a cop that raps...Hip-Hop comes from the gutter, it's from the struggle, from the dudes that's in prison so for a dude that used to lock dudes in, for the dude that used to be like, 'Yo, on the wake up! You got a visit,' for that dude to turn into the biggest gangsta rapper is like shocking to me. I don't even understand that. That makes no sense to me..." (Superstar Radio)
Knight has remained in the headlines as of late through a publicized relationship with Atlanta's Waka Flocka Flame.
"I ain't sign no partnership with Suge Knight ever in my life," the Bricksquad Monopoly general said. "Suge to me, he was just an OG in the game. If a guy go [and] express his feelings towards me and tell me what he like of me or the mistakes he made so I don't make the mistakes, why not listen to him? You feel what I'm saying? Just because you talk, holla at a person or eat a burger with a person, hang with a person for a day, don't mean they handling all of your business. They scared of that sh*t, though, so they gonna throw it in the media. They don't want it with a n*gga like Suge." (XXL Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment