Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Azealia Banks Unloads More T.I. Disses, "Ain't You The Same Dude That Got Photographed Naked In A Pair of Sneakers"

Music newcomer Azealia Banks has found herself on the defense once again, addressing recent remarks made courtesy of rapper T.I., in regards to Banks' public beef with Grand Hustle newcomer, Iggy Azalea.

Taking to Twitter, Banks proceeded to air out the "King of the South."

"@tip What a f-cking clown," she tweeted Monday (April 23).
"@tip ain't you the same dude that got photographed butt naked n a pair of sneakers and a beanie???!?!"
"@tip it's dead... The streets already know what kind of dude you are. Stop making yourself look softer by dragging this out."
"@tip funny how you have plenty of time to address me but nothing to say to the dudes who have been calling you a snitch forever."
"@tip T.i .... Please shut the f-ck up about this. Like seriously quit it."
"Deleting t.i from My itunes >:-("
"LMFAOO every time I delete a t.i song from my iPad I imagine him dying in some bloody horror film like being eaten by a zombie"
"Whatever, I shouldn't be letting T.I bait me for his artists' promo. I'm giving him what he wants. That's no good." (Azealia Banks' Twitter)
The remarks follow Tip addressing her Iggy feud during a radio interview.
"See, the thing about that is I ain't even know anything about it until just now. I ain't even see it. I know they are going through their thing. But in regards to her speaking upon me and mine, I ain't even see it. That is what I consider-and excuse my language-but that's b*tch sh-t. I am a man. You ain't have no business addressing me. When you get a man, get him to address me and he and I can speak on it. But you and me ... Keep dealin with that woman [Iggy]. Y'all handle that. Me and you ain't got nowhere to go with that." (Morning Riot)
Back in March of this year, Tip laughed off Banks' issues with his newly signed Grand Hustle artist.
"Strategically if she really cares about a freshmen cover maybe she could hope that she'll suck enough to get shelved and then next year when the freshmen cover comes back around, maybe she'll still be a freshman," Tip said, referring to XXL's policy of Freshmen being qualified only if they have yet to drop their studio debut. "If you spend half of your day getting money and the other half of your day counting money, you ain't got no time in your day to worry about nobody else." (Drama Like The DJ TV)
Banks recently went on a Twitter tirade going at the rap newcomer after Iggy had received some mixed accolades for her XXL cover.
"Iggy Azalea on the XXL freshman list is all wrong," remarked Banks on Twitter. "How can you endorse a white woman who called herself a 'runaway slave master'?" She continued, "Sorry guys. But I'm pro black girl. I'm not anti white girl, but I'm also not here for any1 outside of my culture trying to trivialize very serious aspects of it." Iggy, who is affiliated with T.I.'s Grand Hustle family, did not personally address the comments, but did respond to her critics. "You can't block my blessings! Today I'm celebrating! Get with it or kick rocks!" she tweeted. "First female freshman. Ever. Period. Thanks world! I used to stick XXL on my bedroom door, now I'm on the cover. Life is great." (Rap-Up)
Check out T.I.'s interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment