Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Sean Turned On By Lil Kim, "You've Got To Get Me Her Contact So I Can Call"



"Word? D*mn, she said that? Sh*t. That's crazy. Nobody ever told me that," Sean said in an interview. "She's definitely a legend in my eyes. I came up on the Bad Boy era with Biggie and Ma$e and her. I would definitely love to work with her and she's the sh*t, man. That's crazy. I'm speechless, for real...I'm really listening to a lot of older stuff too like Notorious B.I.G., that whole Bad Boy sh*t and 'Pac...That's so f*cking dope, that Lil' Kim sh*t. You've got to get me her contact so I can call her." (Rap-Up)
Around mid-February, Kim named Sean as one of the artists currently on her radar.
"I almost listen to everyone's music. I'm really loving Wiz Khalifa. I like him a lot. I think he's a dope artist. And also another up-and-coming artist, his name is Big Sean. I think he's hot. There's a lot of pop artists I love. I love rock 'n' roll music. I love all types of music. Usher, I'm loving him again. Not to say I stopped loving him, but at one point I didn't understand the direction his music was going in, but I am in love with everything he's doing now." (Rap-Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment