Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lil Wayne Addresses Jay-Z's "Baby Money" Jab



According to Weezy, who heard the track personally through Kanye West, he isn't looking to start another competition with Jay. Wayne told MTV News that he didn't ask 'Ye about the alleged dig: "I wouldn't ask him about a Jay-Z line because he's not Jay-Z." That doesn't mean Wayne wouldn't respond to the line, even if he hasn't returned fire just yet. "Me and my wit, given my wit, I would probably play off of it," Wayne explained. "But I wouldn't make it a competition, because actually, the subject that he's talking about in that line, I can't box with the card. I'd be the first one to tell you that, given my wit, and the type of person that I am, I'd capitalize and I'd play off of it. Yeah, I definitely would." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment