Sunday, May 22, 2011

Game & 40 Glocc Clash In Chain Snatching Incident, "Why You Beat The F*ck Out That Boy?"

Rap rivals Game and 40 Glocc reportedly got into an altercation over the weekend which left the former G-Unit member looking down at 40 in defeat over an alleged chain snatching.

Game broke the news of what took place early Sunday (May 22) morning.
"@ComptonMenace why you beat the f*ck out that boy like dat blood. You know better than picking on lil n*ggaz ha ha ha," he tweeted.
"Hood news: 40 cock goes down in the 1st round at the hands of the real "Big Baby" @ComptonMenace ha ha ha.... BUSTER (Mc Eiht voice)" (Game's Twitter)
40 hit up Twitter to offer more explicit details of what went down.
"THAT WASN'T NO MENISHA FIGHT THAT WAS 30BITCHES ON 1 CRIP..LOL! N*GGAZ AINT BUILT FOR N*GGAZ OF MY BREED u can't get this juice cuz!"
"U SEE THAT N*GGA AINT POST THAT CHAIN!!I TOOK THAT SH*T ON MY MAMA!!&THREW IT!!IF HE GOT IT BAK HIS HOMIES MUST WENT CASED IT DOWN" (40 Glocc's Twitter)
Game's Black Wall Street group member Menace took credit for attacking 40.
"Lol got both my chains and a bitch n*gga blood all over me lol real n*gga Sh*t," he tweeted.
"i got my chains at home im put a pick up soon as i get back there... bitch nigga broke one of my links"
"all the crips should beat you up next for blowing crippin up..." (Menace's Twitter)
Outside of rap disputes, 40 recently spoke to SOHH about changing his rap moniker to "Big Bad 40."
"It's 'Big Bad 4-0' and 40 Glocc is my alter ego," 40 told SOHH. "It's not laid to rest or nothing like that. It pretty much has to deal with me being a business man and I gotta recognize that name carries a certain way of violence. No matter what I would say, even though it's an acronym, Ghetto Legally Oppressed with Crooked Cops, [it didn't matter]. Other people aren't going to see that no matter what I say. So when the radio hears the name they start looking at all of the violence going on and then they try to match it up with my past history or what they 'think' my past history is. They can even Wikipedia the name and say, 'Ah nah, I'm running away from this.' So I decided to go with the 'Big Bad.'" (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment