Wednesday, May 18, 2011

T-Pain Tunes Out Ke$ha XXX Gossip, "I'm Not Saying [We] Had Sex"

Singer T-Pain has set gossipmongers ablaze by teasing them with an intimate photo of himself next to pop star Ke$ha but denying they are romantically involved.
Publicly revealing his admiration toward the singer last weekend, the married crooner finally met up with Ke$ha in Las Vegas last night (May 17).
"I'm not saying @keshasuxx and i had sex or anything I'm just sayin I love that "f*ck everybody else" attitude. She dresses how she wants she performs the way she wants, she does HER and at the same time she throwing up a big a** middle finger to all those ppl that just dissed her when I said I love her. Also if your one of those ppl that try to make "love out of looks" (meaning: looks mean everything to you) in my opinion, a cool bitch beats out a beautiful girl anyday. Sorry for the super long tweet again," he tweeted May 15th.
"@keshasuxx said it's ok if I stalk her so I found out shes in Vegas? here I come lady. Bad news is the only http://tl.gd/agjhfu," Pain tweeted May 16th.
"Ladies and gentlemen I've upgraded from loyal stalker. Get ready for K-Pain @tpain and @keshasuxx http://twitpic.com/4z5k46," he tweeted May 18th. (T-Pain's Twitter)
Ke$ha also revealed her love toward Pain and challenged him to follow her to Vegas a few days prior.
"Um. F*cking love u @TPAIN . U get me. Come find me .," Ke$ha tweeted May 15th. (Ke$ha's Twitter)
Outside of romance, Pain previously talked about aggressive marketing strategies delaying a new album release.
"Revolver is coming," he promised in an interview. "We're just trying to see...It's hard to sell records unless you're Susan Boyle, I guess. Nobody is selling records. I should compete on 'American Idol' the way they're selling records when they come off of there. I need to be a part of that competition. I don't know if they let you use Auto-Tune, but if they do, I'm a shoo-in. I'm two shoes in! I'm a pair of shoes in." (MTV)
Last year, Pain opened up about not receiving proper credit for his creativity.
"It's definitely something different for me," Pain said in an interview about his new release. "It's something new that I haven't really touched. I went more towards what I've been trying to do, and figured people wouldn't accept yet. I mean it's kinda hard for people to accept what I'm doing you know what I'm saying? I don't know why. If I do a song, and then somebody else does the exact same song, [critics] like the other person's song before mine's for some reason, I have no idea why. It's been that way for a long time." (The Boom Box)

No comments:

Post a Comment