Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill & Pill Reveal Their Worst, "I F*ck A Lot Of Bad Women"

Maybach Music Group's Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill and Pill have all come clean on their intimate lives and revealed their most embarrassing secret jump-offs.

Rick Ross admitted he still visits his old stomping grounds in on a quest for "non-industry" women.
"I be sliding through the 'hood, I can't lie. I love extravagant exotic women, but I come from the 'hood at the same time. So if I'm in my Chevy riding through the 'hood and you see one of those ghetto girls in a hot pink shirt, you're just like 'Hey, put your number in this.' I'm still in touch with the 'hood like that," Ross told interviewer Angela Yee. "I still give back. I can't even front." (VIBE)
Wale reflected back upon his youth and some bad late night decisions he made.
"When I was younger. Seeing them in the club the next time like, D*mn, if I could see me from last week I'd beat the sh*t out of me. I'd put a roofie in my own joint so I don't end up talking to this chick." (VIBE)
Coming clean as well, Meek Mill said he keeps a thick woman on deck for any given occasion.
"Like 3:30 in the morning, not having a girl. It be like that sometimes. I f*ck a lot of bad women, don't get it twisted. I got a thick one, a little husky... I got that one and she's always around. And people found out I hit it," Meek said. "She ain't fat. She's thick. She's like 25 percent over the line." (VIBE)
Pill said his worst experience was waking up in shock following an intimate late evening.
"On some real sh*t, I've had some that didn't look all that right. I play like I ain't know it that day in the club," he said. "I ain't gon' lie, one of my worse experiences was waking up in the morning years ago and I looked over to my left and said, "Aww, man, what the f*ck were you doing, dog?" Obviously, I was too f*cked up in the first place to have you in my bed and in my house if you're looking that bad. So I went to sleep and when I got up, I'm asking you, "What went down? Did I really just..." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment