Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Foxy Brown Undresses Playboy's $2 Million Offer

Brooklyn rapper Foxy Brown may be putting together an upcoming album but the hip-hop diva is also currently contemplating a $2 million deal to appear on the cover of Playboy magazine.

While details are still scarce, Brown has reportedly been offered the deal from the adult publication's founder.
"I live a different life," she says. "I'm not at every party; I'm not seen everywhere. That's why people still care about my brand. I've never whored myself out." She says she's still debating whether to accept Hugh Hefner's $2 million offer to pose on the cover of Playboy. (New York Post)
Earlier this year, R&B singer Toni Braxton opened up about getting an offer to appear in Playboy.
"They asked me and I was really flattered, they've asked me a few times in the past but one of the reasons I was more excited was because after I was sick and I didn't feel sexy and I thought I had lost my mojo," Braxton told television host Wendy Williams. "And when they asked me, I'm like, 'Do they still think I'm sexy? My boobies hang down to here a little bit.' So I was really flattered...I haven't decided. I have until June. One of the reasons I'm hesitant is because of my boys. I don't want their friends to come up to them at school and say, 'I saw your mommy's boobies.' You know? It wouldn't be a full spread." ("Wendy Williams Show")
In November, R&B singer Rihanna discussed a past Playboy cover offer.
RiRi revealed to Angie Martinez that she's been offered to pose for Playboy several times, but turned the magazine down. "I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay you to be naked on the cover," she said. "If I'm gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn't take any money to do that." But she does enjoy walking around nude when she's in the privacy of her home. (Rap-Up)
Television reality star Kim Kardashian recently defended her decision to pose for Playboy.
"It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I'll have those pictures forever." (Glamour)

No comments:

Post a Comment