Friday, July 22, 2011

Lil Wayne Learns How To Hate On "Carter IV" Says T-Pain

Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne may know "How To Love" these days but Weezy F. Baby will be receiving a lesson on the art of hatred on Tha Carter IV courtesy of singer T-Pain.

If all goes accordingly, Pain expects their "How To Hate" collaboration to conclude Carter IV.
"I think it's gonna be the outro," T-Pain reports. "Without knowing it, Wayne wrote a song called 'How To Love' and I wrote him a song called 'How To Hate';  we were in the same studio, but completely across the parking lot from each other and writing the songs at the same time. It was weird. I think he's starting out his album with 'How To Love' and ending it with 'How To Hate.' " And, T-Pain adds, "I've heard some of ('Tha Carter IV') and I gotta tell ya, Wayne has gone pretty crazy with his music -- crazy in a good way. This is gonna be an awesome album." (Billboard)
Wayne recently expressed that he needed better production efforts for his upcoming LP.
"These n*ggas' beats been sucking," Wayne explained in an interview. "I'm putting it out there: You producing? What y'all doing? Get right, man. Step it up. This is coming from a rapper. One of the best rappers. I ain't saying I'm the best no more, because these n*ggas is too good these days. I got old. But d*mn, y'all n*ggas' beats is terrible! [Chad Ochocinco walks into the room] These n*ggas' beats sound like Ochocinco made them." (XXL Magazine)
Young Money's Gudda Gudda recently spoke to SOHH about the LP living up to 2008's Tha Carter III.
"I think it's going to be big and I'm not just saying that because he's my homie," Gudda Gudda told SOHH when asked about the delayed project. "I'm just being honest. I think it's going to be big and it can match up to what Tha Carter III did. The expectations are really big and it's going to be really big for hip-hop when it finally comes out." (SOHH)
Outside of Carter IV, Pain and Wayne are supposed to drop a collaborative project together.
"The T-Wayne album, we're actually gonna wait until he gets out," Pain said in a March 2010 interview referring to Wayne's one-year jail sentence on a gun conviction. "He has so much going on. He has Rebirth out right now. I don't wanna interrupt that. We just gonna wait until he gets out to really get in on that. We recorded a bunch of songs. But, right now, it's time for him and his personal sh--. We definitely got an album's worth of material, but it's only an album's worth. It's nothing to pick from. We just got an album. We can put out whatever we feel like and say, 'Hey, this is T-Wayne's album,' or we can actually try to make it good. Like we're actually trying to make an album and say, 'This is the good T-Wayne album.' Rather than just record 12 songs and say, 'Here you go, mutha----as! I know you want it. You gonna buy it anyway, just 'cause you think it's good.'" (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment