Friday, March 30, 2012

50 Cent Finds Himself Getting Into Some Drama


G-Unit's 50 Cent has announced plans to link up with the one and only DJ Drama to take part in his first-ever Gangsta Grillz mixtape
Although a release date still remains to be seen, Fif broke the news of their upcoming collaboration Wednesday (March 28).
"I'm dropping another mix tape called the lost tape with DJ drama My first gangsta grillz mix tape.," Fif tweeted out.
"Lets get it drama RT @DJDRAMA: Arguably the two most important brands in the mixtape game in the last 10 years. 50 Cent & Gangsta Grillz." (50 Cent's Twitter)
Drama also took to his Twitter page to fuel up the hype.
"Arguably the two most important brands in the mixtape game in the last 10 years. 50 Cent & Gangsta Grillz. #qualitystreetmusic," he tweeted Wednesday. (DJ Drama's Twitter)
The rap star put out his latest mixtape, The Big 10, over the winter.
In December Fifty dropped The Big 10, introducing his new G-Unit artists Kidd Kidd and Precious Paris. Although there's been a noticeable delay between albums, the Queens rapper claims that he will drop two studio projects this year. "I think I'd like to launch this record and come right back and launch another record following it" he said late in January. "It's been three years since my last album, so I've recorded so much material that I'm really excited about trying to get those ideas to the general public so they get a chance to hear it and appreciate it." (RapFix)
Fif's upcoming mixtape will likely precede his forthcoming new LP.
"My album is coming out july 2. I got some heat trust me I'm ready," Fif tweeted March 20th.
"My birthdays july 6 so that's a cool date for ME. Its gonna be july2 album, july4 independence day, then july6 my birthday." (50 Cent's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment