Friday, March 30, 2012

"I Wouldn't Want To Date The Guy Version Of Me. If I Were A Man I'd Be A Womanizer"

Grand Hustle rap newcomer Iggy Azalea speaks on what turns her on when it comes to men in the new issue of Complex magazine.

"People think every guy is trying to get my number. I don't have people asking for my number every day or even every week. I often meet people in working environments where it's professional," she said. "[Do I like guys as sexual as me?] No, they turn me off. I wouldn't want to date the guy version of me. If I were a man I'd be a womanizer. I like reserved guys. When they give you attention, it makes me think, "Aww, I'm special."" (Complex)
Last January, Iggy spilled the beans on her hook-up with Rocky and allegedy donning his tattoo.
"Ugh, it's hard to say without getting myself in trouble. [Laughs]," she said when asked about the tat. "I don't know how to put it. It's like... I... I don't know... I love him and that's all there is to it. We have our own thing going on and I'm not the only one that [got the tattoos]. I'll tell you that. [Laughs] I'm just the only one with it on my fingers! [Do I love the movement or Rocky?] It's not the movement. I'll tell you that. [Am I single?] I'd have to say that I'm taken." (VIBE)
Recently, Grand Hustle affiliate DJ Drama talked to SOHH about Iggy's current buzz outside of her sex appeal.
"I definitely think Iggy has a lot to prove as a new artist," Drama told SOHH. "I'm interested in her, I've seen some of her music videos as well as her music and I think there's definitely some stuff I like. I think it's going to be a very interesting year as far as what she's going to accomplish and what she'll be able to accomplish. I actually started paying attention to her last year. I think she has a lot of potential and she's a very nice person from my interaction with her. I think she has a great story behind her. I wish her the best and look forward to working with her. I think she definitely has the potential to make quality music so don't be surprised if she's on [my upcoming album] Quality Street Music." (SOHH)
This week, she dropped the new T.I.-assisted "Murda Bizness" record.
For her official first single, buzzworthy rap upstart Iggy Azalea is killing the pride and hurting the feelings of her detractors and competition with "Murda Bizness," a slick, boastful, and downright bangin' introduction that features rapper T.I. cosigning the pretty rapstress' impending reign. Iggy, who graces the cover of XXL's always-interesting Freshmen issue, is using "Murda Bizness" to lead her Interscope Records' debut album, The New Classic, out in June. (Neon Limelight)

No comments:

Post a Comment