Friday, March 30, 2012

Nicki Minaj & Madonna's Girl-On-Girl Kiss Finally Exposed

Footage of Nicki Minaj and pop icon Madonna locking lips last year has finally emerged online after months of hype and speculation.

Just in time to promote MDNA release day, a behind-the-scenes video showcasing the kiss we heard so much about in December has been released. So, was Madonna's Sapphic smooch with Nicki Minaj on the set of "Give Me All Your Luvin" more escandaloso like her famed kiss with Britney or a letdown like her "who cares" lip lock with Christina? Looks like it was just a simple birthday kiss. Leave it to Nicki Minaj to turn an innocent smooch into full on sex. (A homerun from first base that would be hypocritical of us to chastise!) (Instinct Magazine)
Back in January, Madonna downplayed the seriousness behind their mystery kiss.
Behind closed doors, Madonna said, "I'm the easy one... I go home and I wash my face and I put on my sweat pants, and I lay down on the bed and i say, 'Oh, please rub my feet,' and he says, 'No, you rub my feet!' He's not the only one she's been kissing, as Nicki Minaj, her "Gimme All Your Luvin'" collaborator, revealed on Twitter recently. "I did, but it was her birthday! I just gave her a birthday kiss. No tongue, who said tongue?" Madonna said. "She has lovely lips." (Billboard)
A month prior, Minaj heated up the Internet after breaking the news of her unexpected kiss.
"In the presence of greatness. MADONNA," Minaj tweeted December 7th.
"OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
"*kisses each one of my barbz so they too can taste queen madonna* I love u guys sooo much!!!! This video is of epic proportion! Love uuuu!!!"
"Yes! It was recorded!!! *hopes & prays this footage appears somewhere* lmaoooooooooooo"
"No barbz...like...seriously...it felt soooooooooo good!!!!!!! Sooooo soft! Like what?!?!?! bwahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!" (Nicki Minaj's Twitter)
Minaj and Madonna both graced the stage at last month's Super Bowl XLVI halftime show.
Madonna earned praise early on for her half-time performance at the Super Bowl on Sunday night, but it was her guest star M.I.A. who may have stolen the headlines from her by making an obscene gesture during the show. M.I.A, the stage name of the hip-hop performer Maya Arulpragasam, appeared with the rapper Nicki Minaj to sing "Give Me All Your Luvin'," a new Madonna song that was performed during a medley of the Material Girl's hits. At the end of her verse, M.I.A. stopped just short of singing a vulgar lyric and extended her middle finger to the camera. The television broadcast appeared to go blurry just after this, but not in time to obscure the gesture. (New York Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment