Friday, March 2, 2012

DMX Wants To Sniff Out Sade & Adele, "I Love Chubby Girls"

Former Ruff Ryders leader DMX recently opened up on collaborations he wants to bite into in the near future, revealing an interest in English singers Sade and Adele.

While X has made his rounds with hip-hop newcomers like Machine Gun Kelly and Bad Boy's Los as of late, he currently has an interest in a couple crooners.
DMX has collaborated with an impressive list of female singers throughout his career including Mary J. Blige, Monica, Faith Evans and the late Aaliyah, the latter whom he crafted the track "Back in One Piece" with and starred alongside in the movie Romeo Must Die (2000). If X has it his way, he'll be collaborating with a few more famous lady crooners soon, and at the top of his list are two very unlikely choices. "Sade and Adele," X recently told XXLMag.com. When asked why, the Dog gave off-the-cuff responses. "I love chubby girls," he said in reference to the ultra-talented Adele, who won six Grammys, including Album of the Year, in February. As for Sade: "I love her," he simply said. (XXL Mag)
Despite his appreciation for singers, X recently called out rapper/crooner Drake.
"No, no," X said when asked if he likes Drake. "I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his f*cking voice. I don't like what he talks about, I don't like his face, I don't like the way he walks, I don't like nothing. I don't like his haircut. I might just -- let me shut up. Stop right there." ("The Breakfast Club")
Last September, G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean dished out his love for Adele.
Speaking about the 'Rolling In The Deep' star, Sean told Punchbowl: "I'd really like to work with Adele. She never compromises her sound for anything. She reminds me of Motown and it's straight number one. Her voice is unmatched and it's the sort of music people sample - the best ever." Adding: "I love Adele, I love her so much. I know she's my age, I would even date her." (Pop Dash)
With X currently gearing up to release a new album, SOHH recently hit up his close friend/producer, Cavie, to get his take on the rapper's growing buzz.
"X is a great guy, man, and me being a part of his second coming is phenomenal," Cavie told SOHH. "He's a talented, gifted superstar that we're blessed to see right now. I consider him a friend and a peer, along with a co-worker. It's great. He's somebody that could have rapped with Pac or Biggie, man, he's a legend. I'm happy to see him rising back and getting his strength back, with all of the fans that missed him and love him. Looking at his mental state, he's very strong. He's not the guy that everyone paints the picture of him to be. ... When I pull up a track and he hears it, he goes in. He told me I'm his favorite producer as of now. DMX told me I'm his favorite producer." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment