Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coco Addresses Buzzing Nude Photo, "I Can't Believe A Naked Body Can Cause Controversy"

Model Coco has stepped up to speak on heating up the Internet a few weeks ago with a nude photo of herself posed next to an infant family member and questioned why it has caused so much controversy.

Rather than apologize for tweeting the photo, Coco explained her stance behind publicly putting out sizzling images through Twitter.
"I do," Coco responded to DJ Whoo Kid when told she creates controversy over her steamy Twitter photos. "And I can't believe a naked body can cause controversy. Honestly. It's so innocent. Honestly. OK, this is how I started doing it. Back in the day, when I first started Twitter -- it was kind of getting boring, all this talk, all this 'Uh huh, I'm going to the grocery store,' I wasn't feeling Twitter. So then I get all these responses from my fans saying, 'Coco, we hate when you're photoshopped. We love you.' And I'm like, once I take a picture, I've been on 60 covers of magazines, right? When I take a picture, I give the picture away and they do what they want with the picture, right? So they think I do something with the picture. I got sick of this and I decided to do my candid photos and the candid photos are not photoshopped. That's why everybody loves them. So I started 'Titty Tuesday' and I started 'Thong Thursday.'" (Whooly Wood Shuffle)
The photo began circulating online around mid-February.
Coco is famous for having more than an ample curves and she has certainly taken part in more than her fair share of racy photoshoots. Having made a living from posing in bikinis and showing off her cleavage, the 32-year-old, who is married to rapper-turned-actor Ice-T, is a dab hand at working it for the camera. However, a recent photograph that she posted online may split public opinion and will be sure to start a debate on exactly what is acceptable. (Daily Mail)
Her controversial shot was eventually taken down from public viewing.
Though the photo is clearly not sexual, it features Coco with one hand on her nephew's chest and her other hand propping up her head as she nods off. When people began to express outrage over the appropriateness of the photo, Coco took it down from her Twitter page. (Twirlit)
Outside of steamy photos, Coco spoke to SOHH last summer about what makes a marriage work.
"You gotta love the person you're with," Ice-T laughingly told SOHH. "It shouldn't be a marriage of convenience or think it's something that'll look good for the press. You gotta find somebody that you really dig. You have to be a fan of your mate. Back in the days, people got married and it was some fairytale thing. Now, it's more of a business partnership. You have to become real teammates. I tell Coco all the time, it's hard enough for one person to make it in the world, so if you're two, it should be easier. Hopefully, not harder." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment