Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kid Cudi Cuts Himself & Reveals Bloody Slit Wrists, "The Old Scott Is Dead"

G.O.O.D. Music's Kid Cudi is looking to have a bloody good 2012 by releasing a new photo of himself donning tattooed slit wrists.

While mum on the details, Cudi hinted at the symbolic meaning behind his controversial tats.
"New Tat The old Scott is dead...slit wrists," Cudi wrote as a caption underneath his photo, referring to his government name Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi. You can speculate the tattoos represent a transformation from his former self into a new Kid Cudi. (Cud Life)
Cudi's tat follows a strange past few months of artists getting unusual ink jobs including singer Rihanna who tattooed "THUG LIFE" across her knuckles in honor of the late Tupac Shakur.
Rihanna's tattoo obsession continues. The bad girl added some fresh ink to her body this week. RiRi visited the Shamrock Social Club in Los Angeles, getting "Thug Life" tatted across her knuckles. "All these b*tches screaming that 2pac back #THUGLIFE," tweeted the pop star, who already has around 14 tattoos including one with her best friend's birthdate on her shoulder and another on her chest that reads "Never a failure, always a lesson." But that wasn't all. She appeared to be getting another tat on her body from famed tattoo artist Mark Mahoney, while holding a beer bottle. During her trip to the tattoo parlor, she also ran into Grindhouse actor Danny Trejo. (Rap-Up)
Recently, R&B singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter tattooed the numerical "IV" on her finger in light of her newborn daughter.
She's taken two nights off from new mommyhood this week to support hubby Jay-Z, but Beyoncé needn't look further than her fingernails to be reminded of the new girl running the world these days: daughter Blue Ivy Carter. "You see the blue nails. You see the IV tattoo on her finger. It's clear that she was bringing Blue along with her because she doesn't want to be away from her for a second," Beyoncé's longtime manicurist, Lisa Logan, tells PEOPLE of her Monday manicure. So how is the newly manicured mom adjusting to motherhood? "Amazingly," Logan says. "When I see her, I'm like, 'Girl, you're glowing.' She's so elated. Motherhood is written all over her face. She's owning it and wearing it well." (PEOPLE)
None of those come close to the oddness behind former D12 rapper Bizarre's decision to tattoo a portrait of fellow hip-hop artist Nicki Minaj on his body.
"I know y'all people heard me and Nicki Minaj, my wife, you heard the song named 'Nicki,'" Bizarre said in a video. "But I want to show Nicki how much I really, really love her. Love her. ... So check this out Nicki. I did this for you and only you. So here goes the world exclusive. This is how much I love you and I will eat your p*ssy for life. F*ck. ... Right now I'm with my man Brooklyn Payne. He does all of my tattoos. He did my portraits. Right now, I'm going to show you my new addition. My new tattoo. Check it out. F*ck yeah! Nicki, this is how much I love you. This is your husband, Bizarre." (YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment