Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Juvenile Backs That Arrest Warrant Up, "This Is A Bunch Of Bullsh*t"

Former Cash Money Records rapper Juvenile has spoken out on reports claiming he is a wanted man in relation to a $160,000 child support case, claiming fans should not believe the "deadbeat dad" speculation.

Admitting he had no knowledge of the active warrant, Juvie said the legal matter is now being handled by his attorney.
TMZ just spoke with the "Back That Azz Up" rapper ... who put it bluntly, "This is a bunch of bullsh*t." As we previously reported, Juvenile is a wanted man in Louisiana for allegedly stiffing his baby mama out of more than $160k in child support for their 13-year-old son. But the rapper tells us, "I was never informed that there was a warrant out for my arrest." He explains, "My son stays with me most of the time ... I take care of my son ... I love my son. We asked how Juv plans to proceed now that he's aware of the legal situation ... to which he replied, "Now that I know, my lawyer is on it ... I'm going to handle it." (TMZ)
Prior to clearing up the matter, Juvie took to Twitter and put TMZ on blast.
"For any info pertaining to me check out the source .com for the truth we all know TMZ hate hiphop so what do they do they put out lies," he tweeted February 24th. (Juvenile's Twitter)
Yesterday, reports hit the Internet claiming Juve owed more than $150,000 in child support.
Rapper Juvenile is a wanted man in Louisiana ... facing 90 days in prison for screwing over his baby mama in a BAD way ... and a judge has now ordered that he be arrested on sight. According to court papers obtained by TMZ ... the former Cash Money Records rapper owes more than $160,000 in unpaid child support to Dionne Williams, the mother of his 13-year-old son. In Louisiana, deadbeat dads can be locked up for shirking their child support obligations ... and a judge ruled that Juvenile is no exception .. since he hasn't forked over a dime since December 2006. There is ONE way for Juv to avoid backin' that a** up into the pokey -- the judge ruled if he comes up with $50k immediately, he can buy himself more time to get caught up with the remaining balance. (TMZ)
Outside of legal woes, the rapper recently provided fans with a Hot Boys reunion update.
"I would love to do a Hot Boys reunion record. I talk to Baby here and there but it never comes up in the conversation. It's more like, 'How you doing? Is everything okay with you?' We never talk about that. It bothers me like it bothers everybody else. I would love to get a record out there for all the people that never knew anything about the Hot Boys; so they could hear how we sound. [But] It's out of my control." (Billboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment