Wednesday, February 29, 2012

GLC Addresses Rumors Of Signing To Curren$y's Jet Life Recordings


GLC Addresses Rumors Of Signing To Curren$y's Jet Life Recordings
GLC also remains vague about ghostwriting for Kanye West.

GLC recently paid a visit to Emilio Sparks' radio show to discuss everything from his unique brand of slang to upcoming projects. During the interview, he specifically spoke to rumors that he is signing to Curren$y's Jet Life Recordings, neither denying nor confirming hat he was joining Spitta's label.

“Where’d that come from man? I’ll tell you this. Curren$y is a hell of a guy, he’s one of my favorite artists. I got to see him perform in Chicago on 'The Smoker’s Club' tour,” he said. “I went to the concert and I saw Curren$y. He gave me a headful, and it was something appeasing to the Ism. I listened to it, I was like, man, this sounds like church on the move. Rome wasn’t built was in a day. Take it step by step and eliminate the lames that’s trying to devour our rep.

He also addressed speculation that he ghostwrote for Kanye West. Remaining similarly vague, the Knockout King encouraged fans to listen closely for answers.

"All I say is listen to the music. Listen and you can determine," he said.

(HIPHOPDX)

No comments:

Post a Comment