Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Diddy Admits His Dream's Come True, "Once The Flame Is Ignited In Us, Nothing Can Stop Us"

Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy is still living in bliss following his Oscar-winning moment at last night's Academy Awards, now releasing a statement on snagging "Best Film" Sunday evening.

Speaking via a statement, Puff called the win nothing short of a dream.
"Hello World, Waking up the day after such an incredible experience is humbling. I have had so many dreams, some came true others are still being worked on. That said, being apart of a film that shows the drive and determination of kids who seemingly have no hope, no future, and nothing but obstacles, has taught me that there is a universal spirit of faith and character in all of us that binds us. Their story is my story, is our story, is your story at some real level, we can relate. Once the flame is ignited in us, nothing can stop us. I hope to be that spark that makes everyone believe anything is possible. God bless you all and I thank you for sharing in this honor with me." (Statement)
Last night, Puffy also gave an initial reaction to the win.
"Holy sh*t!!!!," he tweeted.
"God is the greatest!!!! Thank you! #undefeated !!!!"
"I am buggin" (Diddy's Twitter)
His executive-produced Undefeated won "Best Documentary" against four other nominated pictures.
Hell and Back Again Danfung Dennis and Mike Lerner, If a Tree Falls: A Story of the Earth Liberation Front, Marshall Curry and Sam Cullman, Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky, Pina Wim Wenders and Gian-Piero Ringel, Undefeated TJ Martin, Dan Lindsay and Rich Middlemas (Oscar Nominees)
Outside of awards, Diddy recently confirmed hype behind his forthcoming Revolt television network launch.
"The revolution will be televised. Today is a very, very big day. I am here to announce my new cable network, Revolt. I'd first like to say thank-you to Comcast, the Comcast Diversity Council and NBC for recognizing the importance of minority ownership in cable television," Diddy said in a video. "When I was growing up, I used to watch television all the time and wonder, 'Why don't those people look like me?' ... So thank-you to Comcast, my hat goes off to you for being the first to step up and I would also like to encourage and invite Time Warner, DirectTV, Cable Vision and all the other distributors to come and get down with the get down because Revolt TV is bringing that revolution that television needs." (P Twitty TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment