Monday, January 30, 2012

Diddy Explodes Over Machine Gun Kelly's Bust, "Where The F*ck Are You At?"

Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy has shown concern over his newly signed artist Machine Gun Kelly getting arrested in Florida this past weekend and taken to Twitter to vent.

Diddy reached out to MGK's Twitter account and asked his 4.6 million followers to locate the Cleveland-bred emcee.
"Did anyone hear waht hapopened to @machinegunkelly tonight???!!! Did he get arrested?????!!!!!! Wt," Diddy tweeted January 30th.
"@machinegunkelly where the f*ck are you at? Are you ok? Do you need Bail or a lawyer?????!! Eveyrone hit him to see if he's ok!"
"@machinegunkelly WtF!!!!!! Call me at miami crib now!!!!! Everyone hit him and tell him to call me NOW!!!!! Pls thanks!!!!" (Diddy's Twitter)
MGK was arrested over the weekend on a disorderly conduct charge.
Rapper Machine Gun Kelly's tour took an unexpected stop early this morning -- to jail ... after he was busted by police in Florida for misdemeanor disorderly conduct. According to the website for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, MGK (real name Richard Baker) was busted at 4:12 AM and released a few hours later after posting $100 bond. MGK is currently touring and played the State Theatre in St. Petersburg last night. His next tour date is in Los Angeles on February 8. (TMZ)
The rapper also hopped on Twitter to dish out details of the jail experience.
"Just spent my entire night in a fucking Florida jall...sh*t escaladed way to quick last night, it always does with us though.," he tweeted January 29th.
"Thanking God that only half of us went to jail, that @216XPLOSIVE is outta the hospital, and that we get to go back to Cleveland today..."
"The weirdest part of it was how many inmates in there knew who I was and knew about the movement. It was some trippy shit. Lace the F*CK up" (Machine Gun Kelly's Twitter)
Shortly after signing with Puffy over the summer, Machine Gun Kelly hit up SOHH with his post-deal reaction.
"The way it all started was before Bad Boy/Interscope, it was a major label bidding war. At the end of the day, surprisingly to what people may think, Puff was the one person who said, "I don't want to touch or change your movement. I just want to get that machine." Bad Boy recently inked with Interscope and he brought me toJimmy Iovine one night in the hotel room on a fluke though. He was like, "I gotta go run an errand." I think this was either my first or second time meeting Puff and I was like, "OK, this is kind of random. It's 2 AM in the morning. Who has to run an errand at 2 AM?" We ended up going to a hotel room and [Interscope Records head] Jimmy Iovine ended up turning around and I think I just shat my pants. I'm just in there at the hotel room with shatted pants. And so Puff told me to tell Jimmy about the idea and I showed him the fans and the movement. Puff just really believed in the idea. Puff pushed for it, we told the other labels what was going on and what we had offered on the table and it was such a game-changing type offer that it's like, "No way. Not possible."" (SOHH Guest Star)

No comments:

Post a Comment