Monday, January 30, 2012

"Everyone Is Someone's Sloppy Seconds, Unless You're A Virgin"

Video vixen Amber Rose recently opened up on her love life and addressed critics who have labeled her "sloppy seconds" following a break-up with rap star Kanye West two years ago.

Discussing her love for current boyfriend Wiz Khalifa, Rose said he is jealous-free of her past Yeezy romance.
"We both travel a lot, so when we do see each other, we lay up in the bed, get sticky with each other, and watch movies," said Amber. "If Wiz felt insecure about me dating Kanye, I wouldn't be with him today. Everyone is someone's sloppy seconds, unless you're a virgin." Amber admits that her jetset life can sometimes feel surreal. "Like every poor person, I used to dream about winning the lottery," said Amber, who estimated she's worth millions today. "I didn't just get money, though. I got fame. And I got fame before I got money, and it was scary. It f---ing sucks." (New York Post)
Last spring, Rose addressed Khalifa/Kanye comparisions.
"There's no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that's a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: Have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all." (KING)
Earlier this month, the video vixen-turned-singer said she has been bullied by Ye fans since their break-up.
"I have people throwing things at me in the street because they're fans of Kanye,' she said before getting upset. "I'm just crying because I don't deserve to be bullied like that. I'm a nice girl, I don't bother anybody. I keep my mouth shut because I don't want any trouble. To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it's not fair to me -- I don't deserve that, and I'm sick of being bullied." (RapFix)
Following a two-year quiet romance, Rose recently said she had no plans to ever reunite with Ye.
"I will never get back with Kanye, there is no way! I want to be with Wiz [Khalifa] for the rest of my life. I never did until I met Wiz. Every relationship I've had, especially being a stripper since I was 15 years old, I never looked at men -- I never thought it would happen for me...I can say whatever I want about Kanye, I can say whatever I want about our relationship. I'm just not into that. I always like to take the high road, very postive person. So whatever happened in our relationship I don't feel the need to write a book or dog him out or anything like that. I just want to keep it moving. ("The Wendy Williams Show")

No comments:

Post a Comment