Tuesday, January 31, 2012

24 Kilates x Reebok Workout 25th Anniversary

Next up in the Reebok 25th Anniversary retailer collaboration series if Barcelona boutique 24 Kilates. Original as always, the Spanish team has chosen to give the iconic Workout Plus a mixed neoprene/leather upper, in order to achieve a softening of the silhouette. While keeping most of the sneaker in a dark green and black, the orange accents work really well on the mid-sole and logo tongue tag.

The sneaker will drop along with all other collaborations on February 15th, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it.
    Hugo Boss Mens Andaman Swim Trunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Newbie, I am permanently searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete