Monday, January 30, 2012

Kanye West Is Your Everyday Cheating Rapper, Says Amber Rose

Video vixen Amber Rose recently opened up on her break-up with Grammy-winning rap star Kanye West and said all women should realize he is incapable of being faithful.

According to Rose, Yeezy defines what a true heartbreaker is made of.
"He is your typical rapper in the industry," Amber told The Post over dinner at The Lion, a celebrity hot spot in the West Village. "He can't be faithful, and it's not just with one person. He's just unfaithful with a lot of different women. I got to the point where I thought, my heart can't take it anymore. I don't deserve this. I don't care when people say that I owe him my life because I'm famous now. I don't owe him nothing." (New York Post)
A few weeks ago, the bald beauty revealed Ye had a quiet affair with reality star Kim Kardashian during their two-year relationship.
"I don't want to get into details on how I know but I still stick by my words, you know what I mean," she said in an interview. "The story is very much true. I just feel like I'm all about women empowerment and I feel like I stooped down to her level by calling her a name. I didn't have to call her a home-wrecker. I don't believe, I know [she slept with Kanye]. I really don't want to get into details about it, there's a whole 'nother story -- I forgive, I forget, and I'm just done with that whole situation. She definitely didn't deny it because she can't because that's not the truth. I know what the truth is, she knows what the truth is, Reggie [Bush] knows what the truth is and so does Kanye. ... I have solid proof, I just don't want to take it there. If her fans want to believe her and if my fans want to believe me and you guys want to believe whoever, then that's fine, I'm not trying to take it to the next level because I could really embarrass her and prove everybody wrong and I'm not about doing that." (TMZ)
Last year, radio personality Angela Yee told SOHH Ye should consider getting back together with ex-fiancee Alexis Phifer.
"Kanye West, he tends to be very public with his relationships but I'm sure it's hard not to be because he's always in the public eye [and] everyone cares so much about who he's dating," Ang told SOHH. "If I were him, I might try to get back together with the woman that he was engaged to, Alexis [Phifer]. It seemed like he had his own thing going with her as far as the modeling and designing. She never really got caught up in the whole 'celebrity' [ideal]. She still has never really said anything about him. I don't know what's happened to her, but he needs somebody who knew his mom and maybe [she] would be a good one." (SOHH)
In the past, the rapper opened up about his struggles with love and romance.
"I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm looking and trying to decide who the mother of my child will be. It's not going to be based off a whim of being in love; she has to bring a certain level to the table. I want to be married, I want that super-dope counterpart, that one woman, but she has to be super-fresh, super-smart and not overwhelmed by her career. I'll find her, maybe I'll be 38 ... maybe I'm not fully who I am yet, maybe that's why I haven't found her ... The main quality is that you know that this person will ride or die for you. Whether she's mad at you, whether she's with you or nor, she still loves you, she stills bigs you up in any circle. She doesn't talk down about you to other people. That's the main thing that I need." (ID Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment