Monday, January 30, 2012

Snoop Dogg Airs Out Kim Kardashian, "Ray J's The Only N*gga That Bounced Back From The B*tch"

West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg recently issued some harsh words toward reality star Kim Kardashian in light of her publicized break-up with NBA player Kris Humphries and blasted her dating habits.

Using a fictional persona called "Nemo," Snoop's character went off on Kardashian.
"Advice for Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian," Snoop asked in the video. "The first advice is, you dumb a** n*gga, you shouldn't have tried to wife the b*tch, man. She's not that type of a h*e. She gets around, man. ... Ray J's the only n*gga that only bounced back from the b*tch, man. She's cold-blooded. I'm pretty sure she'll have a book in a month talking about all the n*ggas she got and how she played them. So my advice is, you can't make a h*e a housewife, man. Don't try to reinvent the wheel. Let her do what she was born to do. H*e. Yeah. H*e. Punk b*tch." (GGN)
This week, Cash Money's Bow Wow confirmed gossip claiming he had a past fling with Kardashian.
"Yo, I just want to know one thing though," Bow Wow said with a smile. "Where did you hear 'that' one from? [Just say it's not true and we can leave it alone?] I just want to know where you heard that one from. Umm. We were cool. [Did we make a tape?] No. I think we've all been guilty of hitting the record button on the iPhone once in a while. To be honest, I have not seen, heard nor spoke to Kim in, I would say, like two years. Yeah. Yeah. But, sweet person, cool peoples." ("The Breakfast Club")
A few weeks ago, video vixen Amber Rose blamed Kardashian for damaging her relationship with former boyfriend Kanye West.
"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together," Amber exclusively told Star. "She's a homewrecker!" According to Amber, she was dating Kanye when he and Kim first hooked up -- and Kim was dating NFL star Reggie Bush! "They were both cheating," Amber, 28, said. "They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other." Amber says it was Kim, 31, who instigated the whole affair by calling, texting and sending racy photos of herself to Kanye. "She was sending pictures, and I was like, 'Kim, just stop. Don't be that person,'" but apparently Kim didn't care enough to respond when Amber emailed her for an explanation. "I thought at least she'd be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded." Amber slammed Kim for her cheating ways. "It's very important that us women stick together and we don't f**k each other over like that." (Radar Online)
In December, Kardashian inked an open letter to fans and admitted rushing into marriage.
"Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. ... I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn't turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for. There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I'm so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I'll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation. I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am." (Kim Kardashian's Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment